Last Updated: March 29, 2020
2. When do we process your personal information?
Super Duper Asshole collects and processes personal information about you when you make a purchase on SuperDuperAsshole’s website, use Super Duper Asshole support, visit Super Duper Asshole’s website or otherwise contact Super Duper Asshole. Mainly collection and processing of personal data is used for the conclusion of purchase agreements and the provision of services and offers.
As a Subscriber at Super Duper Asshole, we treat personal information about you, such as purchase history, what deals you are interested in by reading an email or clicking on a link and how you interact with Super Duper Asshole’s website.
Super Duper Asshole also collects and updates address information through third-party services for address updates.
3. What personal data do we collect and process about you?
Super Duper Asshole collects the following personal information about you as a customer:
- Phone number
- Payment details
- Customer number
- IP address
- Information about your use of Super Duper Asshole’s website
Super Duper Asshole may collect the following personal information about you as a Subscriber:
- Phone number
- Payment details
- Account information
- IP address
- Information about your use of Super Duper Asshole’s website
- Information about products and offers you have been interested in, your interaction with our newsletters and if you have signed up for any event
- Information about your purchases
4. Why do we take information about you?
Personal data for customers at Super Duper Asshole are mainly processed with the aim of:
- Completing obligations to you as a customer. For example, completion of goods purchases, invoicing and provision of support.
- Fulfill shipping and warranty commitments.
- Offer general customer care and customer service. For example, answer questions and correct incorrect data.
- Manage your customer relationship and provide our services.
- Assess which payment methods we can offer you, for example through credit assessments.
Improve and develop services, products, and features.
- Perform market research with the ability to influence offers and services.
Perform risk management as well as prevent fraud.
- Prevent abuse or inappropriate use of our services.
- Comply with obligations in connection with competitions.
- Comply with applicable legislation.
- Manage and manage your personal account at Super Duper Asshole.
Personal data for Subscribers may, in addition to the above list, be processed in order to:
- Enhance Your Subscribers Experience by Providing Possibility to Have Vulnerable Tasks, Save Favorite Products, Have More Payment Options, and Smoother Handling of Cases and Claims.
- Provide information and customized marketing on the website, by mail, e-mail, SMS / MMS, and telephone regarding Super Duper Asshole and selected partners’ goods and services.
- Enable communication with you as a Subscriber via mail, email, phone or SMS / MMS.
- Super Duper Asshole can also use stored personal data for statistics, market research, market and customer analyzes, business tracking and development of business systems and methods for purchasing goods and services.
For Subscribers, Super Duper Asshole may process personal data through profiling. We analyze information about using our website, what products, services and offers you have been interested in, information about your purchases, which of our newsletters you interacted with, if you have signed up for any of our events and information about your account holdings. We do this to provide you with offers that we think fit you and to invite you to events we think you would like to go on.
You are entitled to object to such profiles at any time. Any objection may be sent to email@example.com. When Super Duper Asshole has received your notification, we will stop processing your personal information for this purpose.
6. Legal bases for Super Duper Asshole processing of personal data
All collection and processing of personal data is based on legal grounds. Your personal information may be processed to fulfill an agreement with you as a customer, for example, to carry out goods purchases and fulfill commitments.
Your personal information may be processed with the consent of you. Your consent must be voluntary, specifically informed and imply unambiguous consent for legal purposes. We collect consent from you as a Subscriber to manage tasks and obtain information about your purchases. Furthermore, your behavior is stored on our website, your interest in our offers and products as well as your interaction with Super Duper Asshole to fulfill our commitment to providing you with personal offers.
Your personal data may also be processed with the aid of a so-called interest balance. This applies, for example, to the treatment we take to make a limited segmentation of customers. Super Duper Asshole never handles sensitive personal data based on a balance of interests and does not perform automated processing without consent.
Super Duper Asshole has in some cases a legal obligation to process personal data, for example in order to comply with the requirements of accounting and tax legislation. All processing of personal data is then done in accordance with statutory requirements.
7. How long do we store information about you?
Super Duper Asshole stores your personal information as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. However, your personal data may be stored for a longer period of time, if necessary due to statutory requirements or to guard Super Duper Asshole’s legal interests.
As a Subscriber, your personal information is stored as long as you consent to it.
8. Access to stored personal data
Super Duper Asshole may disclose personal information to other companies that are part of the same group as Super Duper Asshole, as well as to partners to fulfill our commitments and the purposes mentioned above. In order to ensure that we have the correct address information for you, Super Duper Asshole may also provide your information to companies that provide address updates services.
Data forwarded to third parties is only used to provide the above services to you, such as freight forwarders in the field of delivery of goods, media marketing agencies and credit reporting or debt collection agencies for credit disclosure checks, identity checks and debt collection.
We never transfer your personal data for marketing purposes to third parties outside Super Duper Asshole and our partners. We will also not sell your personal information to third parties without your permission.
Super Duper Asshole may disclose your personal information if it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or government requirements, to safeguard Super Duper Asshole’s legal interests or to detect, prevent or detect fraud and other security or technical issues.
Super Duper Asshole always strives to store personal data within the PIPEDA. The data may be transferred and processed in a non-CA country (third country). Any transfer is made in accordance with applicable legislation and registered under the transfer will be notified.
9. How do we protect your personal information?
We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation and unauthorized access. We are continuously adjusting our security measures in accordance with the advances and developments in the technical field. To make card purchases as secure as possible, all information is sent in encrypted form. This means that the information is transmitted through a secure connection and that your personal information can not be read by third parties. For card purchases, we work with an authorized payment agent that helps us to directly check with your bank that the card is valid for purchase. Our payment agent processes your card information in accordance with the international security standard PCI DSS developed by VISA, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and JCB card companies. This means that the security is very high when processing your card details. When you pay by card, we reserve the right to carry out an identity check.
Super Duper Asshole may allow third parties to use your personal data for marketing purposes upon order of us to promote our products and services, but we will never allow a third party to use your personal information to conduct their own marketing towards you.
In case of personal injury incidents, Super Duper Asshole undertakes to report this to the responsible regulatory authority (Data Inspection) without undue delay and within 72 hours of the incident being known. If such notification can not be made within 72 hours, Super Duper Asshole shall state the reasons for the delay in the notification and information will be given in a round without undue delay.
Super Duper Asshole undertakes responsibility to inform you as soon as possible if you are affected by a personal information incident and to take the necessary precautions.
10. What are your rights?
Super Duper Asshole will, at your request or on its own initiative, correct, delete, disassociate or supplement your information if they are found to be incorrect, incomplete or misleading.
As a registered person, you own the right to request:
- Access to your personal data. You have the right to have a registry extract or a copy of which personal information Super Duper Asshole is processing about you. You can at any time use this right free of charge, once per calendar year, through a written signed application. The registry extract shall contain information about which personal data are registered about you, the purpose of the treatment and to which recipient the information has been provided or to be disclosed. Furthermore, the registry extract must contain information about where the data has been retrieved if your personal data have not been collected from you, whether the data is subject to automated decision making (including profiling) and the predicted period. Super Duper Asshole intends to store the data or criteria used to determine this period.
- Correction of your personal data. Upon request, Super Duper Asshole will correct any incorrect or incomplete information processed without unnecessary delay.
- Deletion of your personal data. You are entitled to request that your personal data be removed if they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. If a statutory requirement is to store your personal information or when there are other legitimate reasons why Super Duper Asshole must save your information, such as unpaid debts, your personal information can not be deleted. We will then end the processing done for purposes other than complying with the legislation.
- Limitation of treatment. You are entitled to request that your personal information only be processed for certain limited purposes. For example, you may request a limitation when you believe your information is incorrect and you have requested a correction as above. While the accuracy of the data is being investigated, its treatment will be limited.
If Super Duper Asshole has disclosed your information to third parties, we will notify each recipient of any corrections or deletion of data as well as limitation of processing of data.
If your personal information is stored at Super Duper Asshole, you have the right to data portability. It implies the right to, under certain conditions, extract and transfer your personal data in a structured, widely used, and machine-readable format to another personally responsible person.
If Super Duper Asshole’s personal data processing is performed on the basis of a balance of interest, you are entitled to object to this. In case of opposition, Super Duper Asshole will only continue treatment if there are legitimate reasons for treatment that weigh heavier than your interests. Super Duper Asshole has the burden of proof for such reasons.
You may at any time object to opposing your personal data for direct marketing. Super Duper Asshole does not process your personal information for direct marketing purposes if you oppose such treatment. Once we have received your objection, we will cease processing your personal data for such marketing purposes. Any objection may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have consented to Super Duper Asshole to store and use your personal data for promotional purposes, you may revoke that consent at any time. Such recall may be limited to only part of the treatment, such as direct marketing.
As a registered person, you own the right to file any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data to the Data Inspectorate.
You can contact us either by sending a letter to Super Duper Asshole Customer Service, 543 Halberstadt Cir, Cambridge, Ontario, N3H5J7, Canada or email to email@example.com. Your requests will be answered by Super Duper Asshole as soon as possible and no later than one month. If Super Duper Asshole does not intend to meet your wishes within the specified time, Super Duper Asshole is required to indicate why.
13. Contact information for personal data controller
Our contact information is: