During this unprecedented time of uncertainty and fear, President Trump failed America even though he was elected in 2016 on the promise of making America great again.
Celebrity superstar and failed American president, Donald Trump, caused more harm than good in his response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to Nature.com, President Trump’s actions have killed more than 200,000 Americans, rolled back environmental and public health regulations, and undermined scientific institutions.
Substantial damage to a once-great nation that could be permanent.
President Trump could have protected the people of America but he chose to lie about the potential dangers of the coronavirus and undermined efforts to contain it.
In an interview with journalist Bob Woodward, President Trump publicly admitted that he purposefully downplayed coronavirus dangers even though he knew how deadly the virus could be.
President Trump’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic may have put more people in jeopardy than necessary.
How exactly did President Trump fail America?
President Trump failing America is not just an opinion so here are the facts that prove his failed presidency:
- The federal deficit at the end of Barack Obama’s term was $587 billion. Under President Trump’s arrogant leadership, the 2020 fiscal year ended with a record deficit of $3.1 trillion. That’s an increase of more than 500% from the previous presidential leader.
- More than one in three adults in the U.S. have reported anxiety or depressive disorder symptoms during the pandemic. Over 11 million had a severe mental illness, impacting people’s functional abilities and limiting life activities.
- In addition to the pandemic related deaths, mental illnesses, and lost economic output, it is estimated that COVID-19 will cost the United States $16 trillion.
- Donald Trump’s presidency resulted in more than 4 million jobs lost, making him the only president in the last 80 years with the highest net job loss (this is not an honorary achievement).
- With unemployment rates jumping from 3.5% to 14.7%, America’s economy is in its worst condition since the Great Depression (August 1929 – March 1933).
For more information on Donald Trump’s failure as a president, along with verified facts that have been professionally checked, visit FactCheck.org.
Was Trump Qualified to be President of the United States?
Before Donald Trump became president, he was sceptical about former president Barack Obama’s credentials:
Turning the spotlight onto the man himself, Donald Trump is the most underqualified president in U.S. history.
Along his path to the presidency, and throughout his life as an entrepreneur, Donald Trump insulted everyone and everything. Trump’s ego has gained more popularity than his 2020 re-election campaign with infamous quotes like:
- “I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words,” Donald Trump, Campaign launch rally, 15 June 2015
- “If you look at Saddam Hussein, he killed terrorists. I’m not saying he was an angel, but this guy killed terrorists.” Donald Trump, The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, 2006
- “If Hilary Clinton can’t satisfy husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?” @realDonaldTrump, Twitter, 16 April 2015
- “I’m the most successful person ever to run for the presidency, by far. Nobody’s ever been more successful than me. I’m the most successful person ever to run. Ross Perot isn’t successful like me. Romney – I have a Gucci store that’s worth more than Romney.” Donald Trump, Des Moines Register, 2 May 2015
- “Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest – and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure, it’s not your fault.” @realDonaldTrump, Twitter, 9 May 13
Fortunately, failed President Donald Trump will no longer be able to share his idiotic thoughts to the masses any longer.
The world thanks you, Twitter, for banning @realDonaldTrump. However, its unfortunate the American people weren’t successful during one of his many impeachment trials. President Trump’s idiocy could have been silenced a lot sooner.
“President Trump is a Failed Leader”
“President Trump is a failed leader. He will go down as the worst president ever.”Arnold Schwarzenegger, America’s Future President
Trump will be forever remembered for all the dumb things he said. And as Arnold Schwarzenegger said, “President Trump will go down as America’s worst president.”
Make America Covid-Free Again (Tshirt)
If Donald updated his campaign slogan, he may won the 2020 presidential race.